• Highly versatile, iridescent powders in a range of exciting new colours.
• Metallics, Interference, duo and pearlescent colours.
• Non-toxic, safe, inert pigments - NOT based on metallic powders, extreme colourfastness, intermixable, archival applications.
• Simply mix with Colourcraft Pearl Powder Clear Binder below to turn Pearl Powder Pigments in to an excellent general painting medium or iron fix fabric paint for professional finish textile embellishment, interior design, fine art painting,stencilling and rubber stamping.
• Use on paper, glass, clay, fabric, canvas, plaster, plastic, shrink plastic, walls, photo frames etc.
• Pearl Powder Pigments can also be mixed with most clear, viscous binders, used with our range of air dried clay and with polymer clay to reproduce the look of precious metals, hammered copper & pottery, in candle making, with wax for encaustic applications and, of course, in card making.
• The colour of the interference colours changes with the viewing angle.
• Particularly effective when used on dark backgrounds.